All Onyx Sinks
Our All Onyx Sinks
Onyx sinks are a type of sink made from onyx, a natural mineral formed from dissolved limestone that has been recrystallized. Onyx sinks are known for their translucent appearance, which allows light to pass through the material and create a beautiful effect. They come in a variety of colors and patterns, ranging from creamy whites to dark greens and browns. Onyx sinks are a luxurious and unique addition to any bathroom or kitchen, and they are often used in high-end residential and commercial projects. Due to their natural and porous nature, onyx sinks require proper sealing and care to maintain their beauty and longevity.
Uses of Onyx Sinks
Onyx sinks can be used for a variety of purposes and in different settings, some of which include:
- Residential bathroom sink
- Residential kitchen sink
- Commercial bathroom sink (e.g., restaurant, hotel, spa, retail store, office, bar or nightclub, hospital or medical facility)
- Luxury yacht bathroom sink
- Conference center or event venue bathroom sink
- Museum or art gallery bathroom sink
- High-end hair salon or spa sink
- Exclusive residential or commercial bathroom vanity
- Upscale hotel lobby or restaurant restroom sink
- Executive office or conference room sink.